Thursday, December 29, 2005

Sent by a moderate Lebanese, banned by 'medjai'

Hi

Thank you for creating the very important voice for those silenced via a dictatorship, obviously mainly under moderator medjai, medjai@golivewire.com .

Let me tell you a bit about myself, so you know where I come from.

Born in Lebanon, my parents have moved to the US in recent years, I was very much involved in Israeli Palestinian peace groups, I sincerely believe that no side is really wrong in that conflict, though I grew up in an environment to "blame the Zionists for everything", I felt always in my heart no real hatred to them or to any group in particular.

* * *

Recently at one of my activities I met a European active in a Pro Palestinian group, due to my light --almost European like-- complexion, the German man didn't realize that he speaks to an Arab, he said:
What do you think I am involved here for, I hate both of them (Israelis and Arabs) but I can't stand Israel's success, I can't say I blame the Israelis for fighting them, let's face it the Arabs are just coward animals, I can't stand any of them in the entire region anyway, but I am not the least jealous of the Arabs though, I am sure you feel the same...

I actually didn't reveal my identity, but it shook me to the bones, a "peace" activist that his real motive is hate.

It opened my eyes, I since have seen much of the same, especially on line, where haters can just hide under the screen, and 'say whatever they want'.

I sincerely believe that the cancer of Hitlerism that has hit --especially recently-- the wider Arab Muslim world, is hurting not only Islam's image, but Palestinians in particular, it is almost that if a self suicide sweeps across them to lose it, after all, the biggest loser in it all are the Palestinians, as the world sees that the agenda is not about a state or independence.
Never mind that lunatic of Tehran that makes all Muslims look like monsters.
* * *

When I first got on the http://golivewire.com board, I started with posting about peace, peace initiatives, Israeli Palestinians working together.

I also posted about my proud Lebanese heritage and my Lebanese American heroes, et.

Actually the real challenger was a Nazi American: abspwnsyou, he was/is an awful reminder of that German "solidarity" activist I mentioned above, all this guy is obsessed is one word & one word onl, "zionists", actually, wrong it's "jews", first, he was 24/7 busy replying to threads about the Holocaust, and just demonizing not only the Jews of today, but those poor 6,000,000 that perished as well, he is so devious in whining about Palestinian kids, I just puke only remembering him, I told him a few times, politely: 'Stop connecting us Arabs to your WW2 crap', a 'White' nazi is no friend of us Arabs either. (editor's note: see more on this despicable allowed poster here).

He actually had the daring attitude to complaint about me to the moderators, imagine that!

A few months pass by, and than someone comes up with the idea that I am "someone else", TheOtherHorseMan picks up on that and flat out decided that, that's it, I am "another poster" but I am 'not an Arab'.

If you think about it, this drive is the most Anti Arab Anti Muslim there is, as if a Muslim is inherently a hater, and just can't be a real moderate and peace for everyone, type of person.
Like saying: You Muslims, we want you like that 'radicals', bad, it makes some bigotted Christians feel better.

I can really feel what Kahleel Mohammed (the Muslim professor who spoke out for Israeli and was shunned that he's not a real Muslim... Even though I never really spoke FOR Israel, all my "sin" was that I tried to be even handed and yearning for real peace, Allah knows!) is going through.

So for now, the horrific moderator "Medjai" has decided, I am someone else, and has banned me from golivewire.
Will I stop my peace campaign?
I got news for you, you couldn't be more wrong!
But too bad for medjai for trying to destroy beautiful golivewire.

Formerly posting under: Mecca