Saturday, December 31, 2005

Who's "denied service" by biased medjai / Tangaroa / WigAOK9 ?




T.F. Writes

On a blue moon out of nowhere I got a most strange message that I am being considered of "denial of service" because I posted anti ... posts and I have a multiple account.

I replied immediately that I never posted against ANY group, race, religion, and there can provide SOME proof, a link etc. of this, or having any other accounts.

Not only that, I even offered that if ANYONE could find ANYTHING of an offensive of the slightest kind during my long MONTHS being on golivewire! , please DO tell me.

Moderator "medjai" replied some obscure sentence, it went something like: "It appears that your account is related to a 'multiple account' " that has been banned".

I replied to him that I have no clue of what he says, he STILL didn't lift off my ban.

Unfair, very much so, dictatorship, 100%!


-----------------------------------------

Tulka writes:

I recently joined golivewire, I started posting on peace, on harmony, on Israeli soldiers' humanitarian relief, on Arabs and Israelis coming together, I posted much from http://seingthetruth.blogspot.com , but (only) the poster "abspwnsyou" kept harassing me, and saying that "You are racist, you only worried about yourself", I replied that how can he say that, since I only just joined?, he went on and said something about "bulldozer", and other stuff that don't make sense, I replied that he can post hate, I will continue to post love, I specifically said: "I love all, I respect all", he kept bashing and trying to turn the board into rage and hatred.

The next attempt of him following me around on my posting, I replied to him (Dec-28-05): "Why are you so bitter", why do you spew hate, happy new year to you too".

Next thing I know I am banned.

Don't ask me why.

-----------------------------------------

But...


The infamous (multiple account user) ridiculous HATER abspwnsyou has not been banned yet



See also:
How many more good peaceful people will 'abspwnsyou's SENT gang keep on banning so that racist abspwnsyou could continue to spew his venom? now "springs' is gone!

c j has banned the Martin Luther King Jr. type of poster, for daring to post anti-racism posting(& Scott-WigAOK9 low "replies" on it

Labels: , , , , ,