Thursday, April 06, 2006

Just in - L.. writes, banning me proves http://golivewirewatch.blogspot.com/ is right, was right all long!

Like some other members I didn't pay too much attention to critics of LW moderators, I thought it's something about a "person's belief" or what have you and that the moderators don't really have an agenda, "just doing their mission".

Even while abspwnsyou continuously bashed other races (no, not just beliefs) , I just "had other things to do" so to speak.
Like some other posters I just ignored all the threads for or against the http://golivewirewatch.blogspot.com/ .

Sure enough recently a banned poster pm me (whom I knew, but had to pm me via a new account, now closed) that he (or she) was banned by a message something about "previous banned members", the member was shocked in disbelief, sent a 'moderators error' - replied that it was simply not true.

There was no reply to that banned member, obviously there IS non, I forward that email content to a moderator that is known to be fair (which is totally true), that (fair) moderator replied to me with that worn out subject "multispammers", I replied that the only definition was chosen by one particular TYPE of "multispammer" by Tangaroa, whereas RACISTS MULTISPAMMERS are welcome., never mind the fact that that poster was no "multispammer", just posted his (or her) things, never got into any personal 'battles' with any poster whatsoever, hence what 'violation' or what 'proof' could a biased moderator ever have?

To make a back & forth emailing short, shortly after the fair moderator has forwarded my email to (probably other moderators), I was banned too.

Now 3 things:
1) 4est is wrong.
2) LW has "earned" (at least) one more person with more energy to be active against the biased moderators.
3) Banning me only proves that http://golivewirewatch.blogspot.com/ is right, was right all along!


Terrorizing critics won't pay!